Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'll Spread My Wings & I'll Learn How to Fly...

(I wrote this back in July and for some reason I wasn't able to post it or anything else until now.)

Learning how to fly...that's what my current daily art journal's theme is...I am going through a new phase of life...It's the part obviously where I'm flapping my wings around...you know working out the muscles! With that comes the full range of emotions of excited, anxious, optimistic, yet afraid but willing to do it afraid!! I feel I'm in a good state right now!
I'm done with the looking behind because I am so excited about my future and all the blessings that I know the Lord has planned for me!! I am feeling more aware of what I need to do in my life and that is a whole lot of things! :) I have been very busy recently with lots of life stuff like family birthday parties and Bar B-Ques with friends and I've also been making and selling jewelry as well as paintings!
God bless you! Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment