Friday, October 17, 2014

Life in Progression...

Progressive Artworks...lately I have been 'feeling' like creating more 'expressive' pieces rather than an image of something.  They are a bit more 'Expressional Abstracts' or what I'd also like to  say are 'Spiritual Expressions' as I like to paint these layers while I am praising the Lord!  :)  These are some current pieces that I am working on...these are going to have alot of layers...can't really say how many but at this point this one has about 7 so far...this is on a 16" x 20" Canvas.


This piece is more mixed media since I have a layer of decoupaged fancy napkins on it.
This one has about 7 layers as well and is on a 11" X 14" canvas.


I'm also working on some 'mini' artworks...some ATC/ACEO's
on 2.5x3.5 watercolor paper...these are also artworks in progress...







 Well I 'm so happy that I finally can create my own original art again...it's definately a reflection of my own life in progression!  God Bless & Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina





No comments:

Post a Comment