Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking forward to a new year...a new canvas!

It has been quite a year and so I thought I'd end this blog year with a short reflection:

This year has definately been a year of growth and changes...it was my big 4-0 Birthday; I realized my full potential; and I have realized what I needed to do to make things better. I am still in progress of all the goals I laid before myself...too many to even mention. I have been stretched and pulled in so many ways with life's challenges and this has caused so many life changing dynamics for me. Most important thing I have learned is not to look back...I don't mean not to think of the fun and wonderful memories, but not to look back at the things that have hurt me. Life is to precious to waste time on those things...we must enjoy life fully in the now!

So now, I look forward to this new year of 2010 as though it were a brand new canvas! I can't wait to get out my paintbrushes and paint it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment