Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Voice Of Thanksgiving...

My newest painting...Faith
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
~Ephesians 5:20

I am so thankful for all the Lord has done for me and for what he continues to bless my life with!  I have been going through a very tough storm recently in my life...It's a place I never thought I'd ever be but the Lord has given me peace in my heart and I know that he is by my side and whatever the outcome of the situation it will be whatever is best for me and my husband's life...God's will is the best after all!!

*My Life's Anthem:  Unbreakable by Fireflight

So now I will keep pressing on...I have alot to do in this little life of mine...and the messages in my artwork is part of it!  Above is a new piece I am finishing up...I'm planning to add scripture but not sure where or if I should hand paint or stamp it...I'm sure it'll come to me soon! :)

So in a Voice of Thanksgiving...I am having a sale in my Etsy Boutique for this whole Thanksgiving weekend...20% off everything just use the following coupon at the checkout:  THNKSB2GOD
Here's my Etsy Boutique link:  Gina's Whimsy HeART

Be on the lookout as I will be adding more goodies tomorrow...today I'm gonna be enjoying my family time and giving lots of Thanks to God!!  :) Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment