Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Colour Full Announcement!!

Woohoo!!  I am so excited to be a part of the
I have been so excited  and couldn't wait to share this with all of you...I am now a Design Team Member for COLOURARTE!!!!
*Here is my submission Video:
I found out a couple of weeks that I am on their new
*Video Design Team* but we were told to keep this a secret until they made their announcement on the ColourArte Blog...and today is the day we can finally announce it too!  Believe me...it's been quite a challenge not to yell it from the rooftops!!  Woohoo!!
Let's just say it was an interesting day in our home...lol!  :D


***Things to Come***
*I can't wait to get started creating wonderful Artworks and beautifully crafty creations as soon as my products arrive!!
*And you know I will definately post a video on that!!

*Starting this September, I will be posting process videos of my Cre8n's featuring ColourArte Products every 2nd and 4th Monday of the months for my Mixed Media Mondays on my Cre8tvlyYrs YouTube Channel as well as on ColourArte's YouTube channel!

*I will be posting all about it here so check back often...but to see my works in progress you can catch it all on my FB Art page.

*To see who else made it on the Awesome "Dream Team" (as I like to call it!)  you can learn more here on the ColourArte Blog:  ColourArte Design Team


*While I was waiting to announce my exciting news I got busy and got:
*ReOrganized for my Cre8v Time!*
--------------------------------------------
So for the last week I have been busy getting my Arts and Crafty zones ready...I'm talking a Mission Reorganization again!  I purged out quite a few things but since I had purged out 60 percent of my old craft supplies a few years back (including hundreds of rubber stamps) and really was careful not to purchase new things I didn't have much more purging to do, but mainly reorganizing.  It took me a couple of days to get my main area (which is in my dining room) ready and also for my Crafty "Tinkering" area in my garage I am in the last part of my guest room which I will post about later.
I have some videos of my thinking process of the before and after to share with you all.

Here's the BEFORE:


Here's the AFTER:

So now I am ready to begin my new and exciting DT venture with ColourArte!  Thanks for sharing stopping by and letting me share my exciting news with you all!  Have a fun and blessed day!

Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina

P.S.  Don't forget to come back soon to see my Design Team package Reveal Video!  

No comments:

Post a Comment