Friday, July 3, 2015

A Happy 4th and an Update!!

Hello Everyone!  Getting ready for 4th of July over here but I wanted to be sure to wish all my fellow Americans a Happy 4th of July!  I created this Digi card a few years back and yep that's me at 4 years old!  LOL!  Hope you will all have a fun yet safe 4th of July and that your pets will be safe too!

Well I also thought I'd give a little update here...I've been a bit busy since last I blogged...All last week I created all these FAUX suede leather cord necklaces and I will be working on some more pendants featuring my artwork next week.


 I also have sooo many ideas swirling in my mind for some new original artwork that I can't wait to start!  I'm actually working on a special project for my submission for ColourArte's Design Team to be posted here by Sunday so be sure to check back in for that!!

Hope everyone has a fun and blessed weekend!!  Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment