Saturday, June 11, 2016

An Update of my Cre8v Life

"Let The Heavens Open"
Getting ready for some new things...I'm gonna start teaching some classes/workshops from my home!  I hope to get these all filled for the summer and well see how it goes from there!

I'll be creating some announcements for those soon...as soon as I get all the details worked out!  In the meantime...I've been tinkering again and I love it!  Here's a few things I'm working on:



 *I also re-opened my Etsy Boutique...I decided it was the best (for now) to display my artwork!  I will be adding artwork (original), jewelry, prints, and digital art every week so be sure to stop by often!

*Here's some original art I have available in my 

"A Wing Of Hope"

"I Dream Of  Painting"

"Time To Fly"
Well I am going to get back to my "Cre8v" place!!  Just wanted to update all the new things going on here!  See you soon!  Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment