Monday, September 5, 2016

My Arts and Crafts Room...*ReNewed*

Hello and Happy Labor Day!!

So it's been a while since I last wrote here and I thought I'd post a little update...the main thing for me is that I recently moved all my art stuff into my Arts and Crafts room!  I am so happy with the outcome and can't wait to work on all my newest commissions...here's a little look into my room:








 

Now I'll be able to just close the door and not worry about leaving a mess...not that I want to but what makes this easier in having my things in a room!  I did finish organizing just last night so I wanted to post while this was all still fresh.  Now the funny thing is this is where I originally started from and then I went into the dining space to the living room and then back again to the guest room!  Funny how things just come full circle...


No comments:

Post a Comment