Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks...

Just a short little post to say Happy Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to seeing our family today and I'm ohhh so thankful for them all! I hope you all will have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving in whatever it is that you are doing!

Life is still very challenging for me right now...I feel as though I'm being stretched and pulled in so many directions. I am challenged even more lately to keep myself focused on the Lord and to trust HIM!! I am not going to stop trusting in him as well as never stop thanking him every day for something I had taken for granted before...another day of life! I thank you Lord, for blessing me and my family and I know that things will get better soon!

Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    God knows how busy you are and how much you need to accomplish. Keep asking what he wants you to accomplish in each day. I forget to ask that too often. And sometimes it's not about the quantity of stuff we do.

    How are the headaches?

    ReplyDelete