Monday, November 23, 2009

HOPE...

My hope has recently been renewed and I am confident that it will be growing stronger! I had allowed myself to self doubt and get distracted again for these last few weeks since my last entry here. I feel the Lord is gently revealing to me how I am the one who needs to push through this cocoon I have allowed myself to feel comfortable in so that I can finally fly! It is time for me to take all the gifts that the Lord has placed inside me and do something with it!

So I will proclaim with HOPE each and every day one of my favorite scriptures: I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneths me ~Philippians 4:13

I am very excited of what the Lord will be blessing me with and the joy of finally getting to a place where I know the Holy Spirit has definately led me! So with that I will leave this short but sweet entry as I need to get back to business and finish up many projects and put in motion many others! Have a wonderful and blessed week everyone! Cre8tvlyYrs in Christ, Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment