Monday, January 11, 2010

More Changes Going On...

Since the beginning of this year, actually even before...I knew that this is going to be a year of major changes for me. I've been declaring it with so much excitement that sometimes I can't hold back my expressive zeal for it! What changes? You may wonder...well, first of all the most important and exciting change for me is the change I feel within my soul. I KNOW that the Lord has been preparing me for years for what is to come and the Holy Spirit is reigniting my soul and guiding me even more lately!

I know that my artwork will definately be reflecting this and it's got me soo excited...even though I have not felt the prompting to actually begin painting again...I'm still drawing as I always am but since my visit to the hospital I've rarely picked up my paintbrush. I did do a few things but not detailed art just more 'abstracty' type of work. lol. I also have been working in my art journal now and then. But I think that is just how my brain has been trying to mend itself from that incident. :)

Anyways, the other thing that I feel the Lord has prepared me to do is...to WRITE another book! I am REALLY excited about this!! I first got inspired to write about this certain subject at least 5- 10 years ago but more recently...around November 2009, about a few weeks after my 'incident' I felt the Holy Spirit urging me to grab a pen and paper and I just began writing continuosly for at least 10 minutes an outline for the story I feel led to write. I call this the 'downloading' stage...seriously, it's like the Holy Spirit fills my mind and then I write all that I can before my thoughts fade. I don't want to give too much away about this story yet but I will definately be bringing it up as it's developing here on this blog.

Which brings me to the next small change...I have decided to keep things simpler for myself, so this will be the main blog I will be using for all my blogging needs for now. I know I mentioned in December that I have another blog I will be using for my designing stuff but I need to keep things simple and I realized that if I do that I'll just be adding too much confusion for myself! lol. (Especially since I have ADD/ADHD and it's the main reason I had my incident as I tend to do too many other things and neglect my health.) So please don't be confused if you come here and see my Digital Scrapbook/Art Journal kit previews posted here along with my artwork! :)

Speaking of health...I am seriously working on my health in all areas: Mentally (ADD/ADHD issues), Physical (eating healthier and EXERCISE!!) >> to control and hopefully diminish Diabetise, HB pressure & High Cholesterol...as well as lose weight! I am like many others who has said this many times, many years as a "New Year's Resolution" but this is more like a "Life's Resolution" because now my life depends on this and if I don't do this, my life's dreams will not be nor the Lord's Missions for my life be accomplished. Believe me when I say...this realization is what is driving me to pursue accomplishing these health goals this time.

Well, honestly...I had NO intentions of posting such a long and refective post here! lol! So with all that I've mentioned above, I leave you with this: I pray that we will all have a wonderfully blessed and prosperous life in the years that remain for us and that we may always be blessings & inspiration to each other. Cre8tvlyYrs in Christ forever, Gina Arzaga

No comments:

Post a Comment