Thursday, January 28, 2010

"They Sing LaLaLa"

That is the name of the painting featured here on my blog and in my 1st Art Journal Kit that I'm getting ready to release in my Divine Digital Boutique! I actually painted this a few years ago and it's still one of my favorites. Sooo excited to get these kits going! I'm actually going to include an Art Journal Guide with each set. There will also be ongoing challenges here and possibly at Divine Digital as well! Here's a preview of 'Pieces of my heART' ~ Art Journal Kit #1:

*Prints of this original painting featured in the kit and on this blog 'They Sing LaLaLa' will be available here soon. Just working on a few things that need tweeking and I'll be making my prints for most of my artwork available here soon! 'They Sing LaLaLa' is perfect for those rooms that you need a little burst of color and whimsy!

***More Design News:
I'm currently working on lots of Valentine inspired Drawings coming to the Divine Digital Boutique soon as 'Digital Stamp Sets'! I'm sooo excited about these as there will even be card fronts included! I've been wanting to do this for years but never got these together in time! These will definately be in the shop by next Monday ~ Feb. 1st!!

****So that's all for now! Please come and visit as I just may be including a freebie or two here on Monday! ;o) Have a fabulous weekend and God bless you all! Cre8tvlyYrs ~ Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment