Sunday, January 24, 2010

One step at a time...

These days it seems I am moving in slow motion...perhaps being too hesitant or is it that I'm being too picky? I can't seem to decide which it is but I am doing one of the two! There is a lot of things going on at the same time and with my ADHD it really makes it tough for me to focus on where to even begin! One thing I have been making sure I do is spend more time w/my family and friends.

This weekend my niece/Goddaughter has stayed w/us since Friday and we've been soaking in all her sweet & innocent enthusiasm for life. She truly is a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day! Her & I have been making hand made Birthday cards together and they are actually coming out great! She is a doll about following directions and loves to pay attention to detail...even at the age of 7! So I began last week sort of like the weather and ended it with lots of sunshine!

I did begin to set up my shop over at Divine Digitals but I still need to add lots more! I also am working on a few kits that are actually from some of my original artwork but this is where the hesitancy or pickiness is taking place the most. I noticed that I am really not 'feeling' happy about how these are coming out and I am not going to put just anything out there because these are representing my artwork and for that I'm being a perfectionist about it. So...those may be out when I formally announce the store opening or they might be later. I've learned not to force things as when the time is right then it will be all right!

For now, I will definately be putting only my newer kits and favorites at that! What ever isn't put in the shop is most likely not going to be unless I rework it...which I doubt because I'd like to create all new stuff from now on! :) *I especially look forward to creating a kit featuring 'Valentina' soon! I am moving one step at a time here so you will see changes abound whether they be slow or on swift feet!

God bless you and have a wonderful day! Cre8tvlyYrs ~ Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment