Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cre8tvlyYrs Arts & Crafts Design Lab

I am so happy to report that my very 1st *Cre8tvlyYrs Arts & Crafts Design Lab* Valentine Workshop was a siccess!!  Had a good turn out and the most important part is that all the gals were pleased with their projects...that to me was the success!  We are all looking forward to next month's workshop and we already picked a theme...it's gonna be a spring/floral theme and I'm gonna call that workshop the "Bloom" Workshop...so can't wait to start on the artwork for those cards & bracelet design.  Here's a few pics of the Valentine Workshop:

Here's the goodies we made...


I am offering a Valentine Cards mini kit in my etsy shop...
Just click on the link below if your interested:


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back soon with the "Bloom" Workshop announcement and samples!  This time I'm gonna start sign ups early so I have more time to put together the kits! :)
Cre8tvlyYrs ~ Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment