Friday, April 13, 2012

Creating Courage...

A bit of reflecting here...

I've been struggling lately with my creative process for my painting...at first I thought it may be just my 'distraction' thing but then I realized that sometimes I look at the work I've begun and I'm afraid of messing up my pretty backgrounds which leaves me with a lot of unfinished art.  So my new goal is to be more courageous with my artwork...especially since my artwork is a part of who I am and what I do...it's a very important thing for me!

I also need to be courageous about revealing myself in my art...not holding back...I'm known for that to people who really know me and what I'm capable of...I have a tendency to think small which the Lord reveals to me through my own nephews and nieces telling me how awesome my artwork is or how great my creations are and how I could be a famous artist!  It is an amazing thing to hear these words from them...to know that they believe in me more than I had believed in myself...they push me to keep on going...
to create with courage!

*******Updates & Announcements*******

I have a 'like' page on Facebook that I'm trying to promote...it's a bit lonely, so if you would like to see more of my Artwork and Jewelry Designs that's where I will mainly be posting the pictures at...just click on the link below and don't forget to click the 'like' button:

*So excited to about this...


This picture of my hand is going to be part of a really cool project:
Many Hands Make ArtWork
Living in Generosity Hand Art Cards
available at Art-Is You.com  click here for more information about this exciting project:

 *********************************************

So on that note I will be signing off...gotta lot of pictures of new jewelry and art to take and I'm planning on posting them on my FB 'like' page this weekend!  Hope you all have a great weekend and God bless!

Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment