Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Winds Of Changes Are Blowing Over Here...

My mini 'Art Journal'
I am full of anxiety over some news I recieved yesterday...I can't say what it is yet...but I felt I needed to document this moment somehow...all I know is if it is God's will then it will be or be not!  Regardless if this situation turns out to be or not...no matter what there is definately some BIG changes coming around the corner for us either way...the difference is when!  Soooo...the BIG changes may come very soon or they may happen later...the changes will be happy moments, challenges I'm sure but filled with love...at least that's what I'm believing!!  I'm not trying to sound secretive...it's just that I need to be sure of what's going to happen before I say anything more...I am filled with HOPE and looking up to my Lord with all my FAITH in HIM to lead and guide me & my husband through this next road on our journey of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment