Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wonderful Surprises...Wonderful Life!

Life is full of surprises!!  Today I received a beautiful e-mail that has humbled me so and I feel so blessed right now!  {More to come about that later!}  I feel so excited of all the doors and windows opening up before me!  So, I am just like my artwork in real life...whimsy with a touch of quirkiness...other times deep and soulful...anyways, I'm mentioning this because for those close to me, they all know that I love keeping my little Fortune Cookie messages...I know, that's my touch of whimsy...lol!  Well, my most recent message really blew me away it said:  "The world will soon be ready to receive your talents."  I am also deep and soulful so that little message to me was a little sign from God letting me know that I am on my way!  So the e-mail I received just this morning was such a wonderful confirmation...I'm not sure where that will lead but I know that it is a good start!  :) 

My 1st time using ColourArte Silks Acrylics - Magenta Cross 2013
The Lord is leading me down a beautiful path right now...in all areas of my life...in my own personal growth:  spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally.  I can already see the impact these changes I have began to implement in my life are making things in my life better...especially with my little girl Cici...yesterday we had an amazing bonding experience that only another Mother of adoption can relate to...and I know that even though she was not born of my womb...she is born of my heart!  Last year was one of the most challenging times of my life and when I reflect on everything I am so thankful for the Lord's Faithfulness to me...how he got me through it..I feel this painting I created the same year we actually received Cici in our lives captures that part of my life!

So now, I feel so truly filled with joy and I know that it's because of my little Cici...my own little cheerleader who tells me everyday such beautiful things and her laughter fills our home with such delight!  Such as another reminder of how much I am blessed as she squealed with excitement when her Home School Curriculum arrived in boxes here today...as we are going to do Home School again for her 1st Grade.  I think Home Schooling has been good for us...we're going to take this step by step and plan for a great future!

Well, hope you all have a fun day!  God Bless and Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment