Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taking baby steps...

with my creativity: Here's my newest Artwork in Progress, which I haven't yet felt inspired with a title for yet. I have a few 16"x20" canvases that I had painted black a while back to try painting on black instead of white, so I sketched a flying heart on it and began to paint...a little.

Back before I had that hospital scare I would have painted a whole painting and then perhaps even start a new one. But these days...let's just say that I am happy just to be painting again. I never would have thought that I would be in a state of creative halt that I am needing to take baby steps to get back in to doing that which I really love to do.
So here is what I painted in less than 10 minutes on Day 1 (Tuesday 5/18):
On Day 2 (5/19) I added the wings, also in about 5 - 10 minutes:
On Day 3 (today 5/20) here is a bright color of green I added in less than 5 minutes.
So at this point I am definately taking baby steps in my artistic path but I know that in no time I'll be able to run down the path again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment