Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feeling so blessed...

Today is one of those days were I feel so blessed...blessed so much that almost anything that sounds beautiful or looks beautiful makes me teary eyed!  It's such a blissful feeling...knowing that in every thing I do...I am not alone and that the Lord is leading and guiding me!  I love the Lord sooo much...there are not enough words to even describe how I feel for him...for all the thanks & praise...not enough words...no word is sufficient to describe these feelings!!
Praise Birdies Series - Fly Like a Bird to the Lord, My Soul
I've been very productive with my artwork and it's taking me some time but I'm filling up my Etsy Shop as fast as I can!  I have so many products I'm working on like bookmarkers, Art prints, and I also decided that from now on I will only be producing jewelry that has my artwork on it...soo having fun with those...I'll post pics soon! 
Love Is In The Air - Illustrative Art
 In my personal life...God has definately been making things happen...we are very close for the arrival of a very special little girl named Cailan Marie (she is 3 1/2 yrs old) but we are going to not just be fostering but adopting her. For those of you who know my husband & I...you know how much this means for us!! We are very excited and cannot wait to meet her!
Live With Joy - Whimsy Blooms Series
 The Lord is answering many prayers that I have prayed for from long ago to even recent...I feel his love and he has been blessing me with so much...I feel like he's showering me with kisses and I'm loving every minute of it!! :)
God Bless & Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina
'Roots Of Faith' Trees Series - #2 Tree Of Life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment