Monday, December 17, 2012

Keep the Hope of Christmas...

In the midst of getting ready for a wonderful Christmas Season all of us in our Nation experienced what I could only describe as an act of evil.  I am a very sensitive soul...so when I found out about the horrendous massacre of innocent children and the adults trying to protect them last Friday, I was so saddened...I couldn't even be happy for too long about the little miracles happening around us in regards to our process of getting qualified to foster/adopt two very special children.  I can't imagine what those poor families are enduring right now...I am keeping them all in my prayers and hope that through all this they can find the peace that they need.

I know the Lord embraced them all immediately...this tragedy reminds me of how important it is for me to continue what I am doing...all the different forms of ministry he has assigned to me...in my assignment as a Wife, Daughter, Sister, Godmother, Aunt,  Teacher, and Artist...part of my responsibility is to keep creating things of Love, Happiness, and Beauty...to encourage, to inspire, to remind others of God's Love, to teach others about Faith, to show by example.



I intend to keep the Hope of Christmas, Jesus, close to my heart...to keep my hope in HIM...he's the only hope for the world...with that I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas...cherish all your loved ones, for we know not how much time we have with them...as I tell all my students in our Confirmation/Bible Study Class "Don't worry about the 'End Times' worry about your own end time because we don't know whether we have 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 years, or even 50 years left...be ready for our own end time, the time to be ready is now!' ~Gina Arzaga 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment