Friday, June 28, 2013

Cre8tvlyYrs Card Cre8ns Tutorial 1



***Beautiful Cards On a Budget: Money & Time Saving Greeting Cards***

I began making cards around 20 years ago...as a struggling student with the need for Birthday Cards for all my family & friends...but that was before they made card making so easy!! So I thought I'd do some fun and simple tutorials to share some time and money saving tips on creating your own handmade greeting cards that I've learned along the way!

This first tutorial features a little grundgy and a little Victorian style...I will be creating more tutorials soon! I created this in a slideshow format and I am still learning this program so I apologize for the ending when the music cuts off abruptly...still learning this program! :)

Enjoy and have a blessed Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment