Wednesday, July 10, 2013

*SuMmErY WhiMsY WhiSheS*

Hello there!  I decided to try out a new look for my blog...I really like this layout because it'll be easier to showcase my artwork here...I hope you like this cleaner simpler look too!  Also, I'd like to share with you a *FREEBIE*  - part of my new *Whimsy Wishes* that I will be creating more of:
 
(Just right click & save as on your computer!)

Most of you probably don't know this...but once upon a time not to many years ago I did a little Digital Designing...aka Cre8tvlyYrs Designs (2007-2009).  It was a short lived career attempt but it did teach me alot about PSPCS2! :)

Sooo, I thought...I might as well use those skills in creating cute cards and bookmarkers and also to offer some digital freebies here and there!

So for this first *FREEBIE* I used an old digital kit I created in 2009 called "Vibrant Summery Beach Days".  All the original artwork was created by me on my little Wacom tablet...which I still have and occassionaly use.

I will be creating more *Whimsy Wishes* as cards which I'm still trying to decide to offer them as digital or handmade creations or even both for sale in my Etsy Boutique...I will announce how and when soon but for now I created this for you all as a gift and a *Whimsy Wish* for your summer!

Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment