Sunday, January 11, 2015

Heavenly Peace & FaithTangles

Just wanted to share an update of what I've been up to lately...
so first is this mixed-media painting I created in 2013 and have loved it too much to sell or offer for sale...but the Lord put it in my heart to offer it for a worthy cause...a charity event for the "Sisters Rangel" Benefit that took place this last Saturday for my mom's dear friend who is recieving a gift of a Kidney Transplant from her own sister...such a beautiful gift...I am so honored to have been a part of this!

"Heavenly Peace" 2013
Also, here's something that I have been doing for years...I have always loved to doodle...had no idea they were called Tangles and others call them Zen Tangles for meditation...but for me, I call these FaithTangles because these are what I like to draw or doodle when I am Praising my Lord...I'm planning on doing a video each Friday (FaithTangle Fridays) on my YouTube channel but for now, here's a little slideshow preview of some of them...thanks for looking and enjoy!  Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment