Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's going to be a *Brilliant* New Year!!

Hello and Happy New Year everyone!  It's the beginning of a brand new journey...I look at each year as a new journey that's about to unfold...where will life take me this year?  Where will my Lord lead me?  Will I follow the paths to be as brilliant as I am meant to be?

I also like to find a word to be an inspiration througout the year for me...the word also has to be a word that I feel the Lord is giving to me...not just a random word chosen from a list...and for me that word is *Brilliant*!!  I feel it is my year...I really do, the Lord has been preparing me for something pretty special...he has let me know in my prayers and other inspiring moments shared in praising him...I feel he wants me to be Brilliant...this was especially confirmed to me when I came upon this quote:  Don't Shine so others can see you.  Shine so that through you, others can see HIM!!

I'm also so happy to share that I have found this awesome community of Faith based artists called His Kingdom Come and we will be doing an awesome Art Journal/Scripture based reflections each week called Take me Deeper that I will be posting as I do them along with a video tutorial.  Your welcome to join us!

There are a lot of big things coming my way in both my near and distant future and already an awesome opportunity has come my way that I can't share yet but I can share this:  I will be doing workshops and tutorials in my YouTube Channel so come check by often to see them!

With that, I'd like to share a video flip of my 2014 Art Journal w/ a slideshow:  My *Imagine* 2014 Art Journal Flip

Hope you have a wonderful New Year, God Bless and Cre8tvlyYrs, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment