Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Faith is all it takes, to walk on the water...

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my newly 'remodeled' blog! :)

I've been very busy this past week finishing up, starting new, and taking pictures of more finished artwork to get my Etsy Art Boutique set up! I'm really excited about this as well as a little nervous about putting myself out there...which is what the title of this post is all about. I had been hesitating to take this step for a while due to my inner fear of rejection that I'm sure most artists go through...I realized that the Lord gave me this gift of creativity and passion for art for a reason so with that...I need to keep my faith strong and take this step...to walk on the water...what do I have to fear anyways? Jesus is there on the water with me...so here I go...stepping out in faith! :)

If your an Art collector or just looking for some new Art to decorate your home, I hope you will consider my artwork. I have original paintings on both canvas and canvas paper as well as prints available to choose from. The original paintings on canvas paper and artwork prints look exceptionally beautiful matted and in frames.

I also have a variety of styles that I like to paint such as abstract/expressional, whimsical multi-media collaged paintings to whimsical children illustration drawings and paintings. I have so many drawings that I haven't even started to paint yet...so be on the lookout for those! I will also be offering many of my paintings and drawings as greeting cards, magnets, and so much more in the near future.

So with all that, I'd like to invite you to visit my Art Boutique ~ Here's a link to my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Cre8tvlyYrsGina
Please keep in mind that I am still in process of adding more art in the next few days. Also, there are some originals that will not be offered as prints so be sure to get them if you really want them.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read about my venture here! Please feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)
Have a blessed day! Cre8tvlyYrs ~ Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment